Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

DigiStamp Boutique...Lulabelle


Good morning everyone,

Hope you've all had a brilliant week...we have been basking in sunshine here the last couple of days but it seems rain may be forecast for today.

I also just wanted to wish my American friends and visitors a very happy 4th July weekend and I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating yesterday!

The Tour de France starts today...in Yorkshire!!! Woohoo absolutely fantastic and I'll be watching it on the TV in a couple of hours! Good luck to Froomey and Cav!

I was asked to make a baby shower card and I instantly knew I would use Lulabelle from the DigiStamp Boutique. She's gorgeously girly and a very yummy mummy-to-be. She's been coloured with Promarkers and I've used these pretty papers from Nitwit Collections.

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique (Lulabelle)
Digital Design Papers: Nitwit Collections (Oh The Possibilities)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Lavender Lace)
Embellishments: Ribbon, button & Stickles from my Craft Stash
Tools: Spellbinders Tags Trio Die
Sentiments: Created on the computer using 'Little Miss Priss' Font

8 comments:

Sue said...

So beautiful Donna. I love the image, pretty papers and fabulous layout too.
I hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the cycling too!
hugs Sue xx

Catherine said...

This is such a lovely card Donna ! Love the image - it would be perfect for my daughter !!! - the layout and the beautiful soft colours ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful, gorgeous and uber stunning. Thank you so much Donna - love it...

Sally-Ann xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Oh, Donna, it's soo cute card! Lovely colors and design. hugs, Helena

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Donna, famous image and love the pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love the image and beautiful design.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.your pink and lilac combo is beautiful and i love the stunning image :D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

gorgeous x love the colours - fab image. great layout x