Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

30th Birthday Card


I think I most probably get the 'worst blogger award so far for 2016 and I am so sorry I haven't been aorund much to visit your blogs.

I have no excuse, I just need to get better at managing my time. I have made a few cards recently but they have largely been with pre-coloured images for quickness. I'm also embarassed to say that I have also recently bought some shop cards for family & friends birthdays but they have been very kind and haven't beaten me up about it!

Anyhoo, I mjade this card a while ago for a lady who loves, frogs, green and yellow....bingo, a perfectly co-ordinated card to which I added ribbon, lace and pearls to girlify it.

Also, just to prove I haven't been completely idle..I have been crocheting throughout the dark winter evenings and below are some piccy's of recent makes I've finished...





Pre-coloured Image: Cuddly Buddly (Eline's Frogs #1)
Digital Design Papers: Designs by Krista (Breezy)
Card Stock: SU! (Crumb Cake)
Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace & Pearls from my craft stash
Tools: Poppy Stamps (Simple Banner Die) and Martha Stewart Border Punch
Sentiment: Created on the computer using 'DK Crayon Crumble' font

5 comments:

Debs said...

Uber cute card Donna - fabulous image :o)
Debs xx

Debs said...

OOops forgot to say I am amazed with your crochet talent - stunning work.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Donna, love the sweet image and your crochet work looks fab.
Lorraine x

catherine said...

A fabulous card Donna and loving the little extra sparkle you have added. Love your crochet makes and just so wished I could get the hang of it!!! Crocheted blankets are just the best!!!
I too may be sharing that award with you!!!!
x catherine

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Donna, haha! I'm a bad blogger too. It takes me forever to catch up with my commenting.
Super cute card xxx
Wow! Love your crochet makes. So gorgeous.
xxx